Our body needs a good night’s sleep; not just because it is restful but also because it is during the night that the body repairs itself. Based on the daily activity our body heals and repairs itself at night. New cells and tissues are created, bone and muscles are built and immunity is improved during the night. Your brain restores your mind and body, helping you reset yourself for the day.
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I’m reborn.” – Gandhi
This feeling of being reborn or refreshed is what you achieve after a restorative sleep.
If you are not among those who enjoy a restorative sleep, you might want to take a look at your mattress.
What type of Mattresses are good for health?
A good restorative sleep is based on multiple factors. Apart from ensuring that you don’t carry your lifestyle stress to bed, you need to check if the mattress that you are using is offering the perfect comfort level.
- Your comfort can be linked to the kind of sleeper that you are. Stomach or back sleepers sleep well on firm mattresses while side sleepers and combination sleepers can sleep better on a medium firm mattress.
- Mattress material too is important. Of all the mattress materials available in the market, 100% natural latex mattresses are ecofriendly as well as health friendly. Other mattresses could be synthetic which might not be biodegradable and emit toxic fumes that are harmful for your health.
- Another aspect that impacts the sleep quality is noise or movement. Ensure that you are sleeping in quiet environs. Similarly, choose a mattress that has zero motion transfer. This will ensure that you get undisturbed sleep even if your partner has a habit of tossing and turning in the night.
- Mattresses that are hypoallergenic, dust free and anti-bacterial, will also promote restorative sleep.
Introducing Bloom for a good restorative and guilt free sleep
We say guilt free because Bloom is not just good for your sleep but it is also good for the environment. A sad secret of the mattress industry is that not all mattresses are ecofriendly. Most of us have grown up to believe that mattresses are eco friendly. Why wouldn’t they be, after all they are made of cloth, cotton, coir, fibre or similar isn’t it? But this is old knowledge. Today, most mattresses make extensive use of synthetic material and chemicals during the manufacturing process, this makes the mattress non eco-friendly.
Bloom by MM Foam
Bloom Mattresses by MM Foam offer you the best of both worlds, as they are good for health and the environment! Bloom mattress is a 100% natural latex mattress that is highly durable and healthy while being completely affordable. Natural latex mattresses are considered a luxury product, because of their high costs. MM Foam has come up with the same comfort and luxury but at affordable prices.
Some of the salient features of MM Foam Bloom Mattress
- The mattress is highly durable and comes with a warranty of 10 years.
- It offers zero motion transfer and is of medium firmness level.
- The anti skid fabric at the bottom ensures that the mattress stays in place offering comfortable sleep
- 100% natural latex means zero emission of toxic gases
- The aloe-vera based cloth cover is gentle on the skin and the environment.
- It comes in 4 inch thickness and is offered at a competitive price.