WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
There are cases where MM Rubber Company Ltd. may ask you for personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, etc. We do this, for instance, when you register yourself on the Website for the purpose of creating an account thereon, register for contests/promotions, respond to communications such as e-mail, and for services that require registration or subscription. If you would like to be on our mailing list, we will ask you to actively opt-in. We might also collect personal information from you about a third party, for instance if the Website allows you to send an e-postcard, in which case we need to know the name and e-mail address of the recipient. That information will only be used for the specific purpose (delivering the e-postcard) and we will not further contact the third party unless the third party contacts us.
When you visit Our Website we collect so called ‘click stream’ data (server address, domain name etc). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us (for instance by registering), which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits.
USE OF VISITORS’ INFORMATION
- (i) To send you information/materials via e-mail or sms-messages about products, offers and news we think could interest you. This information may relate to products, offers and news of MM Rubber Company Ltd and its brand “MM Foam”. We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive e-mails and/or sms messages. In case you do not want to receive any e-mails and/or sms messages from us anymore, or if you want to modify your personal data or want your personal data to be deleted from our database, we refer you to the 'Opt-out, Delete or Modify Personal Information' section below.
- (ii) To analyze visits to the Website and learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate and also on personal level to better understand your interest and need, so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in.
- (iii) To register, manage and maintain your account on the Website.
- (iv) To provide products or services ordered or requested by you.
- (v) To process, validate and deliver your purchases (including by processing online payment/ card transactions and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- (vi) To provide you with administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Website.
- (vii) To respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- (viii) To manage your participation in events and promotions conducted by Us, where you have signed up for such events and promotions.
- (ix) To analyze trends and create statistics regarding visitors' use of the Website, the interests of visitors to the Website in respect of Our products, and any preferences with regard thereto.
- (x) To aggregate or anonymize such information for business, peer and other business user level analytics and marketing uses by MM Rubber Company Ltd. or by third parties. For example, aggregate or anonymous data may be used to measure the demand for the various types of products, and improve our products.
- (xi) To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- (xii) To enforce the terms and conditions of the Website.
- (xiii) To comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and Our policies.
PROTECTION OF VISITORS’ INFORMATION
In order to protect the information you provide to Us by visiting the Website, We have implemented various security measures. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
Please keep in mind though that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While MM Rubber Company Ltd. strives to protect its users’ personal information and privacy, We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
MM Rubber Company Ltd. encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the activities offered with the multitude of sites the World Wide Web (WWW) offers.
MM Rubber Company Ltd. is committed to protect the privacy of children and has no intention of collecting personal data from children under the age of 18. If you are a child under the age of 18 and you try to submit your registration, the registration will be rejected and We will inform you that We do not accept registrations from children under 18. We encourage parents and guardians of children under 18 to regularly check and monitor their children’s use of e-mail and other activities online.
Disclosing personal information to third parties
MM Rubber Company Ltd., except as described below, We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without informing you in advance and in accordance with applicable data protection law. Your data may be transferred to web site hosting partners and other parties who assist Us in designing and operating the Website, executing services (for instance prize fulfilment) or help Us analyze collected data. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as indicated and will be required to keep the information confidential. We will also release personal data if such is required by law.
A cookie is a small string of information that the website that you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used to remember for instance your user name and password.
You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (like internet explorer). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware though that when you have set your computer to reject cookies, it can limit the functionality of the website you visit and it’s possible then that you do not have access to some of the features on the website.
OPT-OUT, DELETE OR MODIFY PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may cancel your registration at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails and/or sms messages from MM Rubber Company Ltd. Additionally you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from Our database.
If you want to opt-out, delete or modify your personal information, please visit the registration page. We encourage you promptly to update your personal information if it changes.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY & HOW TO CONTACT US
Changes to the policy:
We may from time to time need to amend this policy, due to changes in regulations and to keep up with new developments and possibilities on the internet. We therefore reserve the right at Our discretion to make these changes and ask you to check this page periodically, as you are bound by these changes when visiting Our Website.
How you can contact us: